Kennedy Tank has nearly 100 years of experience in providing petroleum storage tank solutions. We have always designed and fabricated our petroleum tanks with an emphasis on quality, safety and environmental responsibility. We will not compromise these priorities when it comes to the fabrication process.
Give us the opportunity to meet your requirements and we’ll work to make sure you’ll be more than satisfied. Contact us today to discuss your petroleum tanks needs!
Kennedy Tank offers petroleum tanks in the following options:
Kennedy Storage Tanks
- API-650 welded steel storage tanks for oil and chemical storage for products with internal pressure up to 2.5 psig.
- API-620 large welded low pressure tanks with internal pressures up to 15 psig.
- API-12F oil field tanks from 100 to 500 bbl, built to API-12F specifications.
Aboveground Tanks, Single and Doublewall
- UL-142 horizontal and vertical atmospheric steel tanks for storage of flammable and combustible liquids. Shop built tanks up to 14’ -0” in diameter.
- UL 2085 Fireguard protected aboveground storage tank – the new generation of fire-rated ASTs. Doublewall steel tank with light weight thermal insulation. Available from 186 to 50,000 gallons. Ballistic and impact resistant.
- Flameshield aboveground storage tank – manufactured with a tight wrap double wall design which includes a two hour 2,000 degree fire test performance, built-in secondary containment and interstitial monitoring capability. Available up to 50,000 gallons.
Underground Tanks, Single and Doublewall
- ACT 100 – fiberglass coated steel tanks, available up to 60,000 gallons.
- Permatank – strong steel tanks with a non-corrosive fiberglass outer tank, available up to 60,000 gallons.
- STI-P3 – triple protected steel tank technology, available up to 60,000 gallons.
World’s Largest Fertilizer Company – Lima, Ohio