Quality starts with training our fabricators. All new employees participate in a structured class and one on one training with our Quality department. Monthly group classes are provided for all fabricators covering topics from blueprint reading to welding techniques.
Each of our 5 quality personnel worked as fabricators and journeyman welders before joining the team and average over 20 years of experience. We have in house Certified Welding Inspectors, Radiographic Inspectors and a NACE Level 2 inspector.
Quality Control oversees the Receiving Department to ensure all material meets applicable codes and customer specifications. Quality Control Is closely involved in the fabrication process from the rolling of the first shell ring to the final coat of paint. Every step of fabrication is signed off and verified by a Quality Control Inspector and logged in our Traveler System before the next step is taken. Executive quality meetings are held monthly to review issues and continually improve our quality system.
- NDE & Inspection Capabilities
- Certified Welding Inspectors (CWI)
- NACE CIP Inspection
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
- Dye Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Hydrostatic Testing
- Pneumatic Testing
- Ultrasonic Thickness Testing
- Ultrasonic Shear Wave Testing
- Material Hardness Testing
- Ferrite Testing
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Borescope Inspection
- Surface Profilometers
- Coating Thickness readings
- Barometer Readings (Daily)
- Vacuum Box Testing
- Radiographic Testing
- Helium Leak Detection